No, bite me. I want you to bite me.

And they will be able to testify that I am not the last of the party-goers. But sometimes it's good to be accountable only to oneself. It is also during one of these holidays alone in Lacanau that I knew last year a memorable day.

Everything started in the morning, at the supermarket. I know, this is not the best place to meet people (except in romantic American comedies with rose water ...). Yet that day, as I was leaving the store, I saw a girl, tall blonde, quite my kind, carry three bags filled to bursting.

    
- Do you need help to carry all this?
    
- That's nice thanks. I live next door, but a little help would be welcome.
    
- With pleasure. I guess all these reservations are not right for you.
    
- Ah ah, no, I came with girlfriends. We have just arrived. We are here for three days.
    
- Nice! Do you already know Lacanau?
    
- Me no, but we live in the house of parents Cecile, one of my girlfriends, so she knows the area well. I'm Diane, and the third of the gang is Marie. And you ? You come often ? You're all alone ?
    
- I'm Paul. This is my first time here, and indeed I am all alone.
    
- Fun ... Well, we're coming. You see, it's really close. Do you want to come in?
This girl really pleased me a lot. She had a way of looking at me frankly in the whites of the eyes, without shame but without provocation, which did not leave me indifferent ...
The house was huge. This Cecile was born well. I went through the door on Diane's heels. His jeans were deliciously skinny.


- Girls, we have a visitor.
    
- Already? exclaimed a voice at the top of a huge wooden staircase. You did it fast!
    
- Ahah, no, just a nice guy who helps me with shopping.
    
A girl poked her head through the kitchen door on the ground floor.
    
- And he's pretty good, your nice guy who helps you to go shopping!
    
- Paul, I present to you Cecile, our host.
    
- Pleased to meet you, I'm Paul. And thanks for the compliment!
Cecile was the opposite of Diane. Rather small, brown, sparkling. Less my style physically, but it easily compensated with a devastating smile.

    
- I'm not going to stay long, I have to put my shopping home, I added immediately, in a tone probably unconvincing.
    
"You can stay for lunch, if you want," said a third voice.
The girl who had just spoken must be Mary. She had appeared at the top of the stairs. In bath towel. She obviously came out of the shower. Her long, wet hair fell on her shoulders. I imagined secretly his naked body under the towel. I still had a little less desire to leave.

    
- You'll excuse me, we just arrived so I refreshed myself a little. I'm going to get dressed and go down again. Unless you prefer that I stay like this? she added, mutely.
    
- Ahah, as you wish.
    
- I'll put something then. I'll be back in ten minutes.
    
- Listen, girls, I have no other plan, so why not stay eat ... I can put my bags in your fridge?
    
"Of course," answered Cecile, "here!
I then spent a very pleasant time chatting at their table. Marie and Cecile spent their time throwing jokes, boasting. Diane was a little more calm. All three had very easy discussion. The bottles emptied at an honorable rate. White wine, mainly. I started slowly to have my head spinning. I looked in turn at the three girls. Definitely, Diane was the most beautiful according to the classic criteria. But my gaze stopped more and more often on the plunging neckline of Marie. I did not know if she had put it specifically for me, but it was working. And she was fully aware of it.
When the meal was over, Diane suggested we all get ready to go to the beach. I saw no reason to refuse.

- So, no one has made you go around the owner? suddenly asked me Cecile.
    
- No, indeed.
    
- Follow me.
She took my hand. The contact electrified me. As I followed her, I saw a slight smile on Marie's face.
Cecile showed me the living room and the bedroom on the ground floor, the bathroom briefly, then took me upstairs.

    
- I sleep downstairs. Here is Mary's room. And here, Diane's room.
She made me enter the latter, and closed the door behind me. She leaned against the amount, in a slightly suggestive pose, and said:

    
- I have a tradition here. No boy who comes into this room with me comes out without making me cum.
I remained frozen, a little embarrassed. His smile had become an invitation. Soon an order. As I did not move, she approached me and stood on tiptoe to whisper in my ear:

    
- Here you are at home. You obey my rules. So make me scream.
She went away again. She did not smile anymore. His gaze was fiery. A hunter and her prey. I finally decided to hug him. Timidly, first. I waited a moment before kissing him. To raise a little tension. I had to make her cum, right? So just go out the big game.
When our lips came in contact, I felt a tremor in her body. I grabbed both buttocks and pressed against me. Her firm breasts pressed against my chest. I kissed her neck and shuddered under the warm breath of a breath that was accelerating.

Комментарии